At Woolooware Podiatry we bring experience and expertise in foot health to our local community. We use the latest equipment, technology and treatment methods to ensure that you are getting the best possible health outcome, no matter how big or small your concern may be. Our Podiatrists are up to date with current research and literature and consistently deliver a high standard of patient care. We work closely with other members of your health care team such as your Doctor, Physio, Chiro etc. to ensure your optimal health outcomes.“We pride ourselves on offering the best possible treatment available for our patients, and provide realistic, genuine and honest advice.”
– Flat Feet– Intoe/Pidgeon Toe/ Tripping – Heel Pain/ Growing Pains – Plantar Warts – Ingrown Toenails – School and Sports Shoe Assessment
– Orthotics– Foot, Ankle and Knee Injuries – Massage and Dry Needling – Prolotherapy – Strapping – Exercise Rehabilitation
General Foot Care
– Nail Care– Corns and Warts – Cracked Heels – Ingrown Toenails/Toenail Surgery – Home Visits – Fungal Nail Infections
– Foot and Lower Leg Pain– Bunions – Flat Feet – Heel Pain/Plantar Fasciitis/Achilles Pain – Shin Splints/Knee Pain – Gait Analysis
– Vascular Assessment– Doppler Blood Flow Testing – Nerve Testing – Foot Care Education – Ulcer Management
Accredited Providers For:
– NDIS– Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) – Garrison/Defence Health – Medicare/Health Funds/HICAPS – Workers Compensation and Third Party
At Woolooware Podiatry we use a variety of off the shelf and custom made orthoses to treat many foot and lower leg conditions. We use 3D scanning technology to capture a perfect image of the foot and use the latest techniques that ensure the orthoses are comfortable and supportive. We use rigid polypropylene (plastic), and soft EVA (foam) orthoses depending on the patients individual requirements and prescription.
Naomi Amor Director – Podiatrist
Our Podiatrist Naomi Amor has gained extensive experience over the past decade in a variety of foot and ankle cases. Naomi has developed a brilliant understanding of paediatric foot conditions and her caring nature serves her well looking after patients of all ages. Living and raising her family in Woolooware with husband Christopher Scanlon (who is also a Podiatrist), Naomi has a strong passion for providing high quality treatment and advice to the local community, and enjoys offering support to local schools, clubs and community organisations.
Find out what’s new at Woolooware Podiatry and keep up to date with the latest news in health and our local community